In a world of email and automated phone systems, isn't it nice to
know you can talk to an FHA loan expert? Our trained FHA advisors
Help find the best loan for you
Tell you how much it will cost
Answer your questions
Process your loan application and
secure your loan approval at the lowest rates available.
And, they'll call when it's convenient for you. Just fill out the
form to get started.
FHA Loan Information
The FHA does not lend money. The FHA (Federal Housing Administration) is part of HUD & backs individual Approved Lenders.
Note: We are not affiliated with the Federal Housing Administration, the Department of Housing and Urban Development, or any other government agency. We are an FHA Educational Resource.
Our goal is to help you find the best FHA Approved Lender who can help you secure home financing.
When you fill in our short application we will provide your information to one, (and only one!) FHA Approved Lender who can help you based upon many factors, including your Credit Score, your State Location, and the Type of Loan you apply for
Subscribe to receive free FHA Government Loan ,org News Release email.
FHA News & Information
- How do I borrow money from the FHA?
- What does it mean to 'STREAMLINE' my refinance?
- How can I get the Lowest Interest Rate for my FHA
- What kinds of information will I need to get started with my FHA Loan?
- What is the most popular FHA home loan?
- What are the mortgage limits for an FHA home loan?
- What are the 'FHA Loan Guidelines' I hear so
- I want to take some cash out of the equity in my
house. Can you help me do that?
- What are the requirements for a reverse mortgage??
- What is FHA Mortgage Insurance?
Send us your question